UNLEASHING INHIBITIONS- MANAGING CHANGE
Change is an inevitable process of growth. Generally, we resist for any change because it disturb our set pattern of anticipation and working without knowing the consequences in long term. It is necessary to develop a mind set for assessing the necessity for adoption of change for competitive survival and achieving an upward trend of growth.
In today’s interconnected, globally interdependent and volatile world, most strategic plans are out-of-date the moment they are approved. Approaches based on linear thinking are inadequate for responding effectively to unexpected or unforeseen challenges and opportunities.
This programme, which draws on the latest research into human behaviour and the practices of global organisations, provides you with the change leadership principles for translating strategies into action and creating value in the face of uncertain and changing conditions.
- Improve the value from organisational change programmes
- Align between organisational direction and the change portfolio
- Achieve increased synergy between the organisation and the specialist functions involved in change
- Learn the tools to identify and understand the needs of key stakeholders and the skills to support effective change governance in relation to benefits management
- Obtain the ability to influence others and attain commitment
- Learn how to take what you know about what matters to people and use it to improve business value.
- This is a course designed to develop ‘how’ you find your own answers.
- Identifying and selecting change initiatives that will deliver significant benefits
- How to connect stakeholders to the bigger picture in a meaningful way
- Put and keep change initiatives on the right track to deliver the anticipated benefits
- Raise your profile as an effective change leader.
- Senior Managers and managers who are responsible for planning, justifying and sponsoring organisational and technology-enabled projects and want to ensure the best use of funds
- programme and project sponsors
- programme and project managers
- Technology and business change consultants
- Business and IT managers responsible for managing change
- Business analysts.
SEVENTH SENSE: A ROAD MAP TO CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
Creativity- and innovation-oriented design of work environments requires an understanding of the principles of the underlying processes and their spatial implications. Both creativity and innovation processes are complex and display in different phases convergent and divergent characteristics. The processes are dependent on both individual and group effort. Increasingly organizations will offer diversity for spatially supporting creativity and innovation processes; solutions will be manifold but will follow certain principles to develop seventh sense of work force to develop innovative process, technology and managerial aspects for differentiating their endeavors in competitive business environment.
NURTURING CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
This intensive 3 day workshop is designed to help you diagnose the barriers to creativity and innovation in your organisation. Learn to apply a proven framework to make your organisation more innovative. Discover examples of best practice in innovation management and develop an action plan to help you boost the innovation performance of your organisation.
- Knowledge to create an action plan of how your organisation can boost its output of breakthrough products, services and processes, or develop an innovative business model
- Knowledge to develop winning ideas that are truly customer-focused
- Confidence to manage your portfolio so that the most innovative ideas are not killed-off
- Ability to create a culture that encourages creativity and innovation
- Heightened awareness of when and how to apply tools in order to boost performance
- Ability to obtain buy-in from your top management team for your innovation action plan
- Confidence to communicate widely the reasons why more innovation is needed, and how it will be achieved.
- Powerful tool to help you manage key aspects of creativity and innovation.
- The "innovation process"
- Innovation strategy and a strategic road map for your organisation
- Manage the main types of innovation: product, service, process and business model innovation
- Challenges of managing innovation performance
- Designing an innovation process to help generate breakthrough products
- Capturing and analysing customers’ “hidden needs”
- Understand how world leading international organisations from around the globe create breakthrough products and services.
- Case studies related with organizational innovation
- Directors and senior managers responsible for product, service, and business model innovation.
GROUNDING INNOVATION: STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
This programme will give you the tools you need to implement your strategy and deliver better performance for your organisation. Through the application of success mapping you will learn how to clarify objectives and gain commitment to action. Using performance review tools you will learn how to manage the process of capturing feedback, prioritising action and challenging your strategy. This will enable you to manage with measures and direct the future of your organisation.
- The ability to create a simple map to communicate strategic direction
- An understanding of the power of performance measurement in guiding strategy execution
- Knowledge to create strategic alignment across your organisation through the design, implementation and management of goals, measures and targets
- Confidence to make strategy actionable through the design of appropriate performance reviews
- Knowledge to validate and challenge strategy.
- Challenges in executing strategies
- Success Maps and Performance Prism
- Customer value propositions
- Designing appropriate performance measures
- Setting the right targets
- Mapping strategic initiatives
- Managing the performance review process
- Using information strategically
- Validating strategies.
- Directors and managers who are responsible for implementing strategy, designing and refreshing their scorecards or developing their organisational performance management system
- Project sponsors and leaders
- Senior line managers looking to improve their expertise in performance management.
PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
Based on our extensive research and experience of working with project, our Project Management programmes can help you and your organisation to improve your management practices and achieve long-term performance improvements.
Whether you are looking to develop a more strategic approach, increase your effectiveness or get the best value from your investments, our programmes offer you the opportunity to achieve this. Depending on your area of interest, you will deepen your knowledge and dramatically increase your effectiveness in areas such as innovation and service management. You will be equipped with the latest tools and techniques you need to achieve excellence in your role and achieve defined objectives.
EXCELLING PROJECT PERFORMANCE
Did you know that 70% of projects fail and sponsor organisations continue to needlessly lose their investments when there are techniques, tools and strategies to help them? Improving Project Performance increases your project success by stepping out of the theoretical and into a bold new arena of advanced practical experiences and lessons in project management. This five day flagship course is designed to increase your ability to deliver complex projects, allowing you to make a more significant contribution to the future success of your organistion.
- control of your role in projects
- Enhanced project performance
- Greater self-awareness
- An improved project planning process
- The ability to handle basic finance and understand its importance to you, the team and your organisation
- Confidence to manage yourself and others more effectively
- Greater awareness of different contract styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Positive relationship management.
- Project control – implement cost and schedule control
- Planning – tools to ensure deadlines are always met
- Productivity – identify areas of poor productivity and tackle the issues that cause it
- Personal – learn to build a strong cohesive team who share your vision and understand the role they must play to achieve project success
- Relationships – apply a framework for creating winning stakeholder relationships.
- All executives involved in projects of any type across a wide range of objectives. This programme is appropriate regardless of your role in the organisation.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF COMPLEX PROJECTS & PROGRAMMES
Combining the latest cutting edge research with case studies, you will explore the different attributes and approaches of project and programme managers who are exposed to different complexities. Understand that this programme goes beyond classic methodologies of programme and project management and will give you the latest thinking about managing effectively in this area.
- An improved personal approach to managing complexity
- A valuable overview of the current state and future trends in project/programme management
- A greater understanding the key behavioural attributes of successful project and programme managers
- Improved performance and success in managing the complexity of projects and programmes.
Defining project scope
- Understanding the difficulties inherent in project management
- Defining project parameters
- Setting project milestones and breaking those into tasks
Organizing the project’s human resources
- Identifying who is needed for the project
- Enumerating what is at stake for participants to leverage shared points of interest
- Negotiating for and scheduling the necessary resources
Monitoring the project’s progress
- Demonstrating leadership and communicating effectively to motivate those involved
- Tracking the project’s progress and identifying departures from initial goals
- Promoting the cooperation of project participants
- Change Managers
- Finance Directors
- HR Directors
- IT Directors and IT Managers
- Managers from any function
- Marketing Directors
- Project & Programme Managers
- Sponsors and Directors.
TACTICAL COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION
This section is about helping highly visible executives to inspire their teams, their organisations and their public by being powerful and authentic communicators.
MAGNETISM OF COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION
The programme will take you on a journey of deep self-awareness, confidence and courage to find your true voice. By the end of the programme, you will have the capacity to connect with your audience, whatever the context and deliver you messages with impact and effectiveness.
- Increased ability to communicate your vision, values and message with passion and purpose
- Enhanced skills in generating new ideas, thinking on your feet and interacting with audience effectively
- The skills to align your body and voice to be a more inspirational communicator
- Learn from rigorous individual performance coaching.
- You will explore new ways forward, break limiting default behaviours, take risks, make discoveries and practice effectively
- Use highly effective tools and methods from to identify the key elements in finding your fullest expression
- Develop the mind-body state that is at the heart of personal presence
- Learn to create powerful, sensitive and effective presentations.
- Leaders and senior executives, those taking on roles with increased visibility
- Experienced presenters who want to rejuvenate their communication skills and go beyond making presentations, to inspiring their audiences
- Those who need to deliver credible messages with the power to influence their board, clients or their own team
- People required to make impactful presentations, but who do not feel entirely confident about their ability to do this.
EMPOWERMENT OF INFLUENCING COMMUNICATION
This programme will help you to become a better communicator in the workplace by giving you the key techniques es to engage, enthuse and motivate listeners. This highly experiential programme takes each participant to new heights of personal presence. By the end of the programme, you will be able to influence others and lead with passion, clarity and presence.
- Skills to deliver authentic and engaging communication with impact
- Maximised presence and empowered authority
- Confidence to present with personal conviction, colour and natural enthusiasm
- Combine head and heart expression, to motivate others into action.
- Explore the simple structure behind powerful words and dynamic images
- Discover how to motivate, influence and capture peoples' imaginations.
- Middle to senior level managers, executives and project team leaders who are making presentations in their everyday work life
- Managers who engage in public speaking
- Managers involved in influencing others within the workplace.
Growth of an organization is directly proportionate to the performance of a team. People from different background and culture must develop common understanding, cooperation, clarity about role responsibilities and organizational objectives to achieve the result in most competitive manner. Developing team and nurturing their talent for better job responsibilities should be vital focus area for an entrepreneurial organization.
TEAM BUILDING FOR ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE
In this current global business climate, the role of a people manager is more demanding than ever before. The pressure to increase business performance with scarcer resources is the current reality. The people manager has to find a new way of managing – a way of raising their own performance and that of their direct reports that is both consistent and value driven. The Chemistry of Team and Performance Programme will focus on this. There are some timeless truths about managing people and there are some new findings from neuroscience that are changing everything – we take the best of both and give you the keys to transform your performance at work and the delivery of results in your part of the organisation.
- An ability to develop new productive habits and lose old ones that “interrupted” you, and undermined your performance
- The opportunity to revitalise your team and inspire future direction.
- An understanding about talent for people management.
- Skills to deliver high level Performance for your organisation.
- Developing skills and abilities to perform in a constantly pressurised environment
- Motivating team without financial reward
- Building a team performance culture
- Developing high performance teams
- Coaching diverse individuals and helping them to excel
- Understanding yourself and how to become a performance role model for team
- Creating a conducive environment to work.
- Managers of all levels, who lead teams or projects.
Having a clear marketing strategy and strong customer relationships makes a radical difference to business efficiency and performance. Our practical marketing and sales programmes show you how to develop successful marketing strategies and how to improve your relationship with your key accounts and customers.
Our programmes will give you the latest thinking, and show you how to apply it to the real world. You will be stimulated and refreshed, and you will emerge more able to address your sales and marketing challenges with clarity, focus and confidence.
Programmes are taught by faculty who will help you to improve and advance your understanding of marketing and sales. You will benefit through their extensive research activities and relationships with businesses across different sectors adding a real practical dimension to your learning.
DELIGHTING KING CUSTOMER- STRATEGIC MARKETING
There has been a worrying trend for Marketing to become increasingly tactical and less involved in strategic decision making. Few companies now have Marketing Directors at main Board level, where strategy is determined. We believe that Marketing has a critical strategic role and, done properly, can contribute enormously to organisational performance.
This course is for Marketing directors and leaders who share our values about putting Marketing back onto the strategic agenda. . Business must rediscover how to build new markets with innovative offers. The programme provides insight and practical guidance needed for such strategic directions. By the end of the programme, you will become a more effective Marketing Leader with the credibility and confidence to drive new growth opportunities, bolster innovation and lead customer-led change in your organisation.
Over the course of the three days, you will cover:
- Operating at Board level: Developing a strategic focus and plan, being accountable and not just measurable
- Leading exceptional customer-facing organisations: Co-creating value with customers and having the power and influence to lead change on behalf of them
- Breakthrough innovation in marketing: Understanding unmet customer needs better and developing a strategic marketing organisation to exploit them.
Your organisation will gain:
- An improved understanding of the latest strategic marketing thinking
- A marketing function ready to lead growth strategies
- Integration between the marketing and corporate strategy
- Improved strategic planning.
This prog noshadowramme attracts senior marketers and non marketing executives with general management responsibility: typically Marketing Directors, Chief Marketing Officers, and Marketing Managers responsible for marketing strategy. Middle managers about to lead a marketing group are also encouraged to attend.
To support implementation of the programme concepts and thinking in the workplace, several members of the same organisation are encouraged to take part. It is common for up to four individuals from the same organisation to attend.
DEVELOPING MARKETING PATHWAY FOR SUCCESS
This programme helps you to prioritise resources in challenging times and give you new tools and techniques for defining marketing strategies and pathway that deliver sales and profit growth. It helps you to achieve the maximum business benefit by developing marketing plans that focus on sources of differentiation other than price such as your customers, hence protecting margins and growing revenue. By the end of the programme, you will have a step-by-step process for developing marketing road map that really work and that achieve the organisation’s goals.
- Enhance your skill and confidence in marketing planning
- Be able to better use customer insight to drive segmentation and planning
- Get maximum effect from your precious marketing resources
- Gain a common language and toolset for planning
- Be able to segment your customer base/market and prioritise the most attractive customers
- Be able to design value propositions that differentiate you from competitors
- Leading edge customer insight techniques to identify and satisfy unmet needs
- Be able to design channel strategies to reduce costs and increase market coverage without damaging customer experience
- Be able to sell your ideas to your board.
This highly practical programme alternates between theory and practice by working on real life plans. We will share our wealth of experience of what works and what doesn’t, which has been gained through decades of working with blue-chips on their marketing planning processes.
We help you to gain confidence in how to form marketing strategies which start with your customers’ needs rather than your existing products. This confidence will allow you to be more ambitious, set your sights higher, and really make the most of the limited resources available to you.
You will practice:
- Prioritising segments
- Understanding customer needs by segment
- Creating value propositions
- Developing marketing strategies
- Creating multichannel strategy
- CRM benchmarking
Directors and senior managers from all functions who need to participate fully in the development of more effective approaches to increasing sales and profits. Marketing directors, managers and executives who need to drive marketing plan development and execution and make full use of their marketing resources.
Teams are welcome to attend and work on a plan for their own company (maximum 5 delegates per organisation).
TRAINING RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Development of in house training capacity is an inevitable strength to train and develop manpower as per the professional competencies. Inbuilt capability would maintain recycling and reengineering of training and orientation of manpower in accordance with existing and prospective job level competencies to improve the efficiency and quality work to enhance overall productivity.
TRAINER’S TRAINING PROGRAMME
This program focuses on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training, and what to do if training is not the right solution. Trainer Competencies rely high value in the following areas: participant engagement, expert facilitation, and applicable tools and techniques.
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, and creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered.
- Open Your Training with PUNCH
- A Day in the Life of a Trainer
- A Trainer's Process
- The Training Cycle
Purpose & Assessment
- Needs Assessment
- Analysis Basics
- Data Collection
- Learning Objectives
- Applying Verbs to Levels of Learning
Presentation & Facilitation
- Preferences for Learning
- Establishing a Positive Learning Environment
- Facilitating, Training, Presenting
- Challenges of the Profession
- Levels of Evaluation
- Maintain Your Professionalism
- Strive for Excellence
PROGRAMME WILL LEAD TO DEVELOP
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
This program is ideal for new trainers or experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training. It is also for those trainers who need a refresher to improve their classroom techniques and methods to transfer learning to work situations.
FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE
Costs, accountability and results are important factors for non-financial managers and directors to understand. Our finance programmes can help managers and directors gain the relevant financial knowledge they need to give them the confidence and the credibility when making business decisions that impact on financial performance.
These programmes are designed to help demystify this technical and complex field. They will help you feel confident to communicate on financial matters, giving you a heightened understanding of the impact of finance in your organisation and enable you to influence strategic decisions.
BASIC OF FINANCIAL BACKBONE
Directors and senior managers deal regularly with strategic and financial decisions, reviewing proposals and evaluating alternatives. This programme is for anyone who operates at a senior level of an organisation of any size or sector, who uses financial data but lacks formal training in finance. It will give you the tools to address financial performance, evaluate business plans, and use financial strategy to create long-term value. An understanding of the techniques provides the ability to interpret financial data and brings with it the confidence to demand decision-relevant information. Our finance faculty use their own practical business experience to bring the subject to life, enabling you to apply the concepts in your own organisation.
- Insight into how financial strategy can help drive value in your organisation
- Understanding of how your business model translates into the financial numbers
- Appreciation of the practical implications of investment decisions and acquisitions
- Confidence with the language of finance, bringing with it an ability to challenge financial presentations.
- Long-term value: what it is, why it matters and how best to achieve it
- The cost of capital, its relevance to decisions and how to determine an appropriate capital structure
- What a company’s accounts really tell us and what they don’t disclose
- Investment appraisal techniques
- Company valuation methods
- Acquisition appraisal and the real meaning of ‘synergy’
- Other material determined relevant by the participants. For example: private equity, initial public offerings, analysis of financial instruments.
- Senior managers
- Technical experts.